Account means an account on the Site or through the Services.
Affiliate means (x) an entity’s officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, or other authorized agents, or (y) any entity or person that directly or indirectly controls the transactions of another party, including the power to direct or cause the direction of the management or policies of an entity, whether through the ownership of voting securities, written voting rights agreements, written agreement, title, or other influence.
Booking Request Period means the period within which a Host may decide whether to confirm or reject a booking request, as stated on the Services.
Intellectual Property Rights means copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights.
Listing or Rental, means a Space that is listed by a Host as available for rent via the Services.
Member means a person who completes our Account registration process, including but not limited to Hosts and Renters.
Reservation means a Space that has been requested by a Renter and confirmed by the Host.
Host Service Fee means the fee that we charge a Host for the use of the Services, calculated as a percentage of the Rental Price, as displayed on the Services. The Host Service Fee for a particular booking request will be displayed when receiving a booking request.
Rental Price means the fee charged by a Host for a Renter’s rental of the Host’s Space.
Renter means a Member who requests from a Host a rental of a Space via the Services.
Service Charge means the fee that we charge a Renter for the use of the Services, as displayed when requesting a booking.
Space means a storage or parking space, facility, or any other non-residential space for rent.
Total Price means the Rental Price plus the Service Charge plus any taxes.
2. About the Services
The Services are comprised primarily of an online platform that connects Hosts with Renters, which platform is accessible on the Site and through various mobile and other applications.
Please carefully read the following statements with regards to our relationships with Members:
● Members are not our employees or agents, and we are not involved in agreements between Members and may not be held liable for the actions or omissions of any Members.
● Members are required to provide accurate information. Although we may, for transparency or fraud protection purposes, directly or through third parties, ask Members to provide a form of government identification, your date of birth, and other information, or undertake additional checks and processes designed to help verify or check the identities of Members and/or screen Member information against third party databases or other sources, we do not make any representations about, confirm, or endorse any Member or the Member’s purported identity or background.
● While we take commercially reasonable efforts to verify that our Members have submitted accurate personal information, where appropriate, we do not make any warranty, guarantee, or endorsement of any Member. Any reference in the Services to a Member being “verified” (or similar language) only indicates that the Member has completed a relevant verification or identification process, and does not represent anything else. Any such description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by us about any Member, including such Member’s identity and whether a Member is reliable, trustworthy, or safe. Instead, any such description is intended to be useful information for you to evaluate when you make your own decisions about the identity and suitability of others whom you contact or interact with via the Services. We therefore recommend that you always exercise due diligence and care when deciding whether to rent property from a Host or to a Renter. We are not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interaction with other Members.
● If the Services provide a mechanism for Members to review one another, such reviews do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction of quality. You use or rely on such reviews at your own risk.
3. Registration and Accounts
You may use our Services only if you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside. If you are using the Services on behalf of an entity, (i) you represent and warrant to us that you are authorized to bind such entity to these Terms and (ii) you acknowledge and agree that your use of the Services binds such entity to these Terms.
When you register for an Account, you agree to these Terms and further agree to (i) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address or phone number) and (ii) maintain and update your information (including your email address or phone number) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, you will have materially breached this Agreement, and we reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Services. As part of the registration process, you will be asked to provide a username and password that are unique to the Account (collectively referred to hereunder as “Login Information”). You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Login Information and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Services to any third party other than your appointed agent, manager or other staff member to whom you assign such responsibility.
If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in the Account, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to the Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to our benefit. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Information and for any and all activities conducted through your account.
BY REGISTERING FOR AN ACCOUNT, YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY—BUT ARE NOT OBLIGATED TO—REQUEST A CONSUMER REPORT ON YOU. IF WE DO REQUEST A CONSUMER REPORT, WE WILL REQUEST AND USE IT IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW.
WE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR TERMINATE OR SUSPEND YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME WITH ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU WHATSOEVER.
OWNERS WHO RECEIVE RESERVATIONS THROUGH THE SERVICES MUST RECEIVE PAYMENT THROUGH THE SERVICES RELATING TO THOSE RENTERS. WE WILL TERMINATE AN OWNER’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES IF THE OWNER IS FOUND TO BE ACCEPTING PAYMENT OUTSIDE THE SERVICES FOR RENTERS FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE.
4. General Payment Terms
If a Reservation is for less than one month, we will charge the Renter the Total Price at the time the rental period begins. If a Reservation is for longer than one month, we will charge the Total Price applicable for the first month at the time the Reservation is confirmed by the Host and continue to charge the Total Price applicable for subsequent months on the monthly anniversary of the date the rental for such Reservation began.
If your Account is delinquent, you may be charged fees that are incidental to our collection of these delinquent amounts and chargebacks. Such fees or charges may include collection fees, convenience fees, or other third party charges. You hereby explicitly agree that all communication in relation to delinquent accounts will be made by electronic mail or by phone. Such communication may be made by us or by anyone on our behalf, including but not limited to a third party collection agent.
If you, as a Renter, cancel your requested booking before it is confirmed by the Host, we will cancel any pre-authorization to your credit card and/or refund any nominal amounts charged to you in connection with such requested booking within a commercially reasonable time. If you, as a Renter, cancel a confirmed booking made on the Services, the cancellation policy contained in the applicable Listing will apply, and our ability to refund amounts charged to you will depend on the terms of such cancellation policy.
If you, as a Host, cancel a confirmed booking, you acknowledge and agree that we may apply penalties or consequences to you or your Listing, in our sole discretion, including the imposition of a cancellation fee, which we may charge to the credit card on file in your Account. If your Renter cancels a confirmed booking and we issue the Renter a refund in accordance with applicable cancellation policies, you agree that in the event you have already been paid we are entitled to recover the amount of any such refund from you, including by subtracting the refund amount from any other amounts due to you or by charging the credit card we have on file in your Account.
6. Entire Agreement
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and replace any prior version of the Terms. These Terms create no third party beneficiary rights.